Sekindo respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that certain content, which appears on www.sekindo.com or at any of its pages (the “Website”), infringes upon copyrights that you own or represent, you may send Sekindo’s designated copyright agent (“Copyright Agent”) a written notification, stating the location of the copyrighted work claimed to be infringed, in accordance with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). The Service (as defined in Sekindo Terms of Service) allows registered users to post content on the Service. Sekindo does not upload registered users’.$upper.’ content and assumes no responsibility for such content as may be available on the Service or the Website. Upon your notification and subject to the provisions of the DMCA, Sekindo may remove or disable access to any such content. To be effective, your notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication provided to the Copyright Agent that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to be infringed via using the Services, or if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to infringe or to be the subject of infringing activity and that access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Sekindo to locate the material, including the exact URL (Internet address) of the web page in which you discovered the copyrighted work claimed to be infringed;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Sekindo to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.After receiving your communication, Sekindo may ask you to provide further or supplemental information, prior to removing any content which was displayed on the Service or the Website, as Sekindo deems necessary to comply with the provisions of the DMCA. We may also provide our registered user who uploaded the allegedly infringing content with your contact details, in order for that person to be able to contact you and challenge your claim.
You may submit a counter notification to our Copyright Agent. To be effective, your counter notification must be a written communication provided to our Copyright Agent that includes substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be disabled;
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which you may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or an agent of such person.
After receipt of a counter notification, we will promptly provide the person who submitted the claimed copyright infringement notification, with a copy of the counter notification, and we will inform that person that we will replace the removed material, or cease disabling access to that material in 10 business days. We will then replace the removed material and cease disabling access to it between 10 to 14 business days following receipt of the counter notice, unless our Copyright Agent first receives notice from the person who notified us of the claimed copyright infringement that such person has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the registered user from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on our system or network.
Copyright Agent Details
The Copyright Agent is: ________Rotem Shaul________ address: ____2A Raoul Wallenberg St., Tel Aviv, Israel 6971902________; telephone number: ____972-3-7696676__________; e-mail address: __________DMCA@sekindo.com_____; fax: __972-3-7696620_________. Please note that the Copyright Agent receives DMCA notifications only. Any other matters, such as comments, requests and other messages should be referred to: email@example.com.